- A half gallon of orange juice is on my nightstand. (And no glass in sight)
- Cookies are scattered all over the floor. The cookie package is on my nightstand.
- My glasses are halfway across the room on the floor.
- I'm wearing no pajama bottoms but I find them on the floor covered with orange juice.
- There's a thick towel on the edge of the bed. When I pick it up, I discover another wet orange juice stain on the sheet.
- I'm not using my CPAP but the mask was hung carefully in the right place and the machine was still running.
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
I'm a diabetic and I've had a terrible time controlling my blood sugar lately. In a nutshell, overall my sugar is too high but I also have scary lows.
I don't mean to take this lightly because both highs and lows are serious and one time or another, both have put me in the hospital. However, the low I had last night has to win the Comedy of the Year Award.
First of all, I should explain that when I'm in a sugar low, I become very confused and shaky. So here's the scene in my bedroom this morning: