A friend sent this recipe to me and I guarantee it will get results:
1/2 Cup of Water
1 Cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup of Sugar
1 tsp Salt
1 Cup of Brwn. Sugar
1 tsp Lemon Juice
4 Large Eggs
1 Cup of Nuts
2 Cups of Dried Fruit
1 Bottle of Jose Cuervo Tequila
- Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, poor one cup and DRINK.
- Turn on the electric mixer...Beat one cup of butter in a large bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar...Beat again
- .At this point, it's best to make sure the Cuervo(Tequila) is still OK, try another cup...just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the friggin fruit off the floor...
- Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the Cuervo again to check for tonsistinsee.
- Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or flour o! r something. Who giveshz a sheet..
- Check the Jose Cuervo. Now, shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts for pitz. What? You know what I meant....
- Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar. Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't foget to beat off the turner
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.