Sunday, December 11, 2005

The World's Best Christmas Cookie Recipe

A friend sent this recipe to me and I guarantee it will get results:
Ingredients:
1/2 Cup of Water
1 Cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup of Sugar
1 tsp Salt
1 Cup of Brwn. Sugar
1 tsp Lemon Juice
4 Large Eggs
1 Cup of Nuts
2 Cups of Dried Fruit
1 Bottle of Jose Cuervo Tequila
  • Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, poor one cup and DRINK.
  • Turn on the electric mixer...Beat one cup of butter in a large bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar...Beat again
  • .At this point, it's best to make sure the Cuervo(Tequila) is still OK, try another cup...just in case.
  • Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the friggin fruit off the floor...
  • Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
  • Sample the Cuervo again to check for tonsistinsee.
  • Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or flour o! r something. Who giveshz a sheet..
  • Check the Jose Cuervo. Now, shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts for pitz. What? You know what I meant....
  • Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar. Greash the oven.
  • Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
  • Don't foget to beat off the turner
  • Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
CHERRY MISTMAS

3 comments:

Bill said...

Sounds like a winning recipe.

Janette said...

Honestly it sounds a lot like my recipe for Thanksgiving turkey. Except I'm partial to vodka.

Anonymous said...

I revised the ingredients. I've found that 151 Pueto Rican rum is helpful for quicker batches. Well, I keep forgetting where I substituted it, but by all means the quality control was not compromised. I'm thinking of starting a 'control' batch. Due to lack of the main ingredient I am moving to Pueto Rico. Can anyone donate funds for my expenses. This could be the "Best ever". I managed to scrape a few unto the counter w/ alka seltzer,(fizzed a little)just dab wih taperpowel,;/
, to see what the 'old-guy' thinks of them.
Please join me in wishing him a speedy recovery....no delivery ,no, not the stork.Fleas ma we've gat...give them a sip..they might get out of there..this may not work...hold your hed up...chin up an keep on tastin'...you'er trying...and i am helpin' ya. Lood guck


Thankz me.or someway ...call me for my hlep.Bie.