Friday, October 28, 2005

"The Partner" Thoughts

I recently read John Grisham's "The Partner" and find my thoughts returning to the book often. The book has all the elements of a great novel and is probably my favorite of Grisham's books. Few of us could equal the scale of Lanigan's "profit", but I wonder if we set ourselves up as Patrick did; we share our knowledge, insights and skills with loved ones, only to find that they betray us and make off with that which we "earned."

Uhm...........




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lillian, I've been searching around for ugly related blogs to get some ideas and possibly trade links with. I found this entry (this post) in my search so I thought I'd post a quick note to let you know. Anyway I have a new blog called Ugly Blog, so feel free to check it out but don't feel obligated. Take care - Eric